I was tagged by Meredith's blog... ;)
10 YEARS AGO-
I was 18yrs old, a freshman in college, and living in Provo. To me it was an extension of high school because I was still very shy and very quiet. I also had it in my crazy head that I would make a good elementary school teacher.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
Call the guy that hit my car
Call the roofer and see when he is coming
Put the dishes away
Update the I-15 estimate for our meeting on Thursday
Pick up our tickets for Ambis play
5 SNACKS I ENJOY
Thin Mints
Tortilla chips with nacho cheese
Popcorn
DARK chocolate (very dark)
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
5 FOODS I LOVE
Spinach triangles
Marinated Flank Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn on the cob
Chocolate Mousse pie
...I think I just made myself a meal...
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire.
Pay off the house
Set ourselves up financially (aka retirement, the kids college)
Travel the world
Maybe a vacation home
Help others
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED (in order)
San Francisco, CA
Ann Arbor, MI
Gaithersburg, MD
Provo, UT
Layton, UT
FAVORITE QUOTE
"The Supreme Court has ruled they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington DC. This wasn't for any religious reasons, they just couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin." -Jay Leno
Tag, YOU'RE it! (Pssst. that's everyone reading this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yum! Your meal sounds good! :) LOVE the quote! :)
Post a Comment