I was just thinking it has been a while since I updated. Nothing too much has happened this last week, but things are ok. Nathan has a mild fever, so I stayed home today. He doesn't act overly sick, just coughing and some congestion that don't bother him any more than normal.
So did I mention we got our gas stove? I love it. Its amazing how when you turn the heat down, the food actually stops boiling! What a concept! Then our roofers are coming tomorrow, and our A/C guy too. And carpet comes on the 28th. The next 2 weekends are insanely busy, but its fun stuff. I hope they will be as nice as yesterday was. We had the most gorgeous weather yesterday. It was like 80 degrees! Eli, Nathan and I went on a walk, and it was so fun how the whole neighborhood was alive. There were kids out playing on like every other doorstep, people out working in they yard... it was fun. I love this time of year. You don't realize it, but I think humans have a tendency to hibernate. We just don't get out as much during the winter. Spring comes and EVERYONE comes out. I love it. It doesn't hurt that we have a very family friendly neighborhood. Our 10 minute walk turned into an hour and a half because we stopped to talk to a bunch of people.
And I just wanted to say well done to Ambrielle. We went to her community play that she was in - Through the Looking Glass. She was a red pawn and a "Responsibility". She was great. Sara and Kyle are still in China, so Kyles mom was up watching them and she babysat one night while Chris and I went, then we switched. Anyway, it was fun to have a night away, and very fun to see Ambi up there singing. She really did a great job (and she wore a hot pink wig) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment