Well I was off checking blogs, and my coworkers wife (whose blog I stalk...) ;) had this song on it. She said that it made her cry, and I stupidly didn't believe her. Now I am here sitting in my cubicle hoping that no one comes in... So for all of you moms who don't know how you're going to survive and struggling every day with new challenges... This song is for you. (and this coming from someone who hates country music)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a great message! especially as hannah is begging and crying for potato chips. :)
what a cute song! It makes me not want to do the dishes or clean my house, and play with maddy all day. By the way, I loved your easter pictures... Very cute!
Hey Mary -
I think that is the song that Trace Adkins sang on The Apprentice. He was one of the final contestants.
It is a great song.
Love - Aunt Rae
Post a Comment