I know theres an accent on one of those letters... oh well. I was feeding Nathan some peas and cereal tonight and had the strangest feeling that I'd seen this before.... Wonder why. ?? LOL! Here is tonight feeding Nathan. Here is 3 years and 6 months ago with Eli. Any similarities?? (oh, and Eli was 5 months in this picture)
I've been catching up on your blogs...your grandmother does better than me. Your boys (my boys) are the best. Dad likes your hair cut, not the highlighting(he hasn't changed). Talk to you soon. Love, Mom
Oh my goodness! That is amazing! The boys are so cute and congrats on the 1 1/2 pounds! And Hannah LOVES that DVD! She has watched it at least twice a day since you brought it over! And yes, I am still sore today! :)
2 comments:
I've been catching up on your blogs...your grandmother does better than me. Your boys (my boys) are the best. Dad likes your hair cut, not the highlighting(he hasn't changed). Talk to you soon. Love, Mom
Oh my goodness! That is amazing! The boys are so cute and congrats on the 1 1/2 pounds! And Hannah LOVES that DVD! She has watched it at least twice a day since you brought it over! And yes, I am still sore today! :)
Post a Comment