Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Bunkbeds
I just bought a bunkbed! We've been in the market for several months now, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I've been noticing that Eli is getting a little big for his toddler bed. I guess its not hugely surprising since toddler beds use the crib mattress. Anyway, I found this set at BJs (which Utah doesn't even have, but they were offering a limited-time online trial) and even better... FREE SHIPPING! They separate, so Eli will use it as a twin bed for the next couple years until Nathan is old enough. Then if they want, we can put them together. If not, we have two twin beds bought and paid for. YEAH!!!!!! And since Chris hasn't even seen it... here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
very pretty! i love BJs. we had a membership to the one in florida.
I like those! Good pick.
Ohhh, i love them! Not a bad idea...
Cute bed!! One day your two boys will be in bed laughing when they should be sleeping!! It will come sooner than later.. Isn't it sad how time flies! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment