When we first got Sadie 4 years ago, she was kind of like our 'starter child'. Well, now we have Marys dog Luther for the weekend and wow. Our little calm dog is now constantly play fighting and chasing Luther around the house, I literally feel like we have 4 kids. And its only been 12 hours! I guess Luther is usually a pretty lazy dog too, so I expect they'll lose a little weight with all this exercise. ;)
Chris is off playing football this morning, and all I want to do is go eat! We still have a few hours before its time to leave. Probably a good thing as my pants are in the washer, Nathan needs a bath, and I need to make a green bean casserole. All my other cooking is done though. The nutrolls and pumpkin pie turned out great - thank goodness. Although my nutrolls didnt really 'roll'. Its more a big mass of nutroll and the bread is just along the bottom. oops. Maybe the other one turned out normal.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
show off!
Post a Comment