I was so looking forward to my french dip last night. It is a simple pleasure - not too much to ask. So why were the rolls that I bought 4 days ago MOLDY?????? And let me just tell you that french dip on hamburger buns does not have the same effect. :( Oh well, at least the roast came out wonderful as usual. I should have just served the roast with some potatoes and called it a day.
Other than that, we had a fairly good weekend. Not too much going on. I got my bulbs planted. I have no idea what they'll look like in the spring, but at least something besides morning glory will grow in our yard. I know, its a startling concept... go with me on it. Although, I did get yelled at by Chris because it was probably too soon for me to go digging in the garden after my c-section. oh well. Too late now.
I also went to Blockbuster to rent Superman for Eli. He is STILL wearing his Superman costume everyday. Its going to mysteriously disappear very soon, but for now its cute that he is so into it. It doesn't help that his costume was a tad too small to start with. Oh - and I rented Evan Almighty which I kind of liked. If you haven't seen it, its worth the $3 at Blockbuster. Actually it kind of reminded me of the Santa Clause with Tim Allen in that he grew a beard that he couldn't get rid of and trying to mix his new "calling" with his real life. And its clean... PG I think.
Anyway, Nathan is asleep, so Im going to go get something done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
no, you probably shouldn'thave been gardening already. but i bet it will look nice in the spring! i got some bulbs, too, to plant in my new back yard! :)
Post a Comment