Monday, November 12, 2007

My turn for quirks

I read on Merediths blog about all her crazy quirks - which she in turn got from Jill Kirks blog... our circle of craziness?? I don't know, but it got me thinking about my quirks. I must have some right? ...of course I do. So here is what I've come up with so far.

1. I hate long toe nails. If you have nails long enough to French manicure – or if you French manicure… they’re too long
2. All my clothes are in color order… and ordered with the rainbow. Reds, then oranges, yellow etc. But Elis clothes are pajamas, church clothes, long sleeves and short sleeves. Nathans are in descending order to how big they are.
3. My DVDs are in alphabetical order
4. Crumbs at the bottom of my purse or a suitcase or duffel bag drive me CRAZY!
5. Mustaches. Unless you are a greasy man from the 70’s, please don’t grow a mustache.
6. That last ¼ cup of cereal at the bottom of the box. I feel bad throwing it away, but I hate eating it
7. The jug of “drinking water” we buy at the grocery store. It tastes like dirt. Luckily we refill it once its empty with normal tap water and it tastes fine. I have to drink either that water or the Superior filtered water at work.
8. Bushy eyebrows. Some people were born with perfect eyebrows. I was not one of those people. I need to pluck at least once a week or they are out of control - and they haven't been touched since Nathan was born. EEK!
9. I hate cleaning cookie sheets. I don't know why.
10. I can't wear a shirt more than once without washing it, but I'll wear the same pants several times.

1 comments:

Hydroponic99 said...

Just a couple of things that I find very interesting about this. First, all of MY DVDs are in alphabetical order too, Sue Ellen thinks I am crazy. Oh, and they are organized by genre. Second, you do remember that Dad has a mustache now, right? I guess that doesn't change the fact that they are disgusting, but anyway. Three, What do you do with that little bit of cereal? I usually get a bigger bowl and eat a huge amount in one sitting, but other than that I don't know what to do. Next, what is it with you people and not cleaning cookie sheets? Sue Ellen throws hers in the oven dirty and leaves them there til I want to make cookies again. Finally, if you hate the jug of "drinking water" that you buy at the store, then why do you buy it? My friends just bought a cool stainless steel filter with a ceramic insert that takes pretty much everything out of the water. It's pretty cool, you might want to think about investing in the future. Good Luck with that anyway. Matt.