Saturday, November 3, 2007
Here I am
Ok, so I have finally joined the dark side. I have a blog. Now what?? What does everyone want to know? My life is so boring, I don't think there is anything to say. Its noon right now, and Eli is just barely dressed. I guess he could have gotten dressed hours ago, but I never asked him to. Chris is at work and Nathan is upstairs asleep. I finally figured out how to get the poor kid to sleep! He is a tummy sleeper. I hate to say it - because it probably makes me a bad mother, but I am putting him on his tummy to sleep. So be it. The good news is that I can probably move back in with Chris! :) I started sleeping downstairs in the guest room because he would cry and stay awake and I hated keeping Chris up when he had to work in the morning. Now things are a little better and now that I figured out how to get him to sleep - he'll sleep anywhere from 4 to 6 hours at a time. Mostly 4. Its funny, if I add up the hours of sleep that I got last night, its actually a lot - but I still feel like a zombie. I guess broken sleep isn't good sleep. It doesn't help that I have body aches from the flu shot I got a couple days ago. Lovely. But its better than getting the flu. Next time I'm going to go to the clinic instead of getting it through my work... free or not. The doctor does the flu mist in your nose. Eli got that yesterday instead of a shot - and I'm jealous. Not that the shot hurt while getting it, but it has ached for 2 days after. Not fun. Anyway, I think thats it for now. This is my first official post. Now I've got get some settings made up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YEA!!!!! Welcome to the dark side, Mary! Cute picture! Just post lots of pictures and kid stories and you'll do just fine! I'm really not an interesting person at all. Love ya!
Post a Comment