And here is Chris' sister and her family. Thanks Mary for coming up and walking around with us!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Temple Square
We went down to see the lights last night. And if I have any advice for you who haven't made it down, but will this week - make it there BEFORE the lights turn on. The parking lots were empty. We walked over to temple square, went to the visitors center for a little bit... listened to the Christus message, watched Luke 2, then went back outside where the lights had since come on. We were gone by 6:30 and there were lines of cars trying to find parking spots. I think we had like 6 cars waiting for our 2 spots. Crazy... Anyway, it was a little dark for my camera to take good pictures, so these will be the only ones I share...


And here is Chris' sister and her family. Thanks Mary for coming up and walking around with us!!
And here is Chris' sister and her family. Thanks Mary for coming up and walking around with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We sure love Temple Square. It's fun to see everyone's pictures.
How cute are you guys?! I love the family picture in front of the temple. Great idea to go before the lights turn on... I wish we could go this year! i love seeing the lights on temple square!
Um, Mary's boys look SO old... I think I last saw them 5 years ago.
Glad you guys actually got to enjoy seeing the lights. Man, how crazy was last night. I got home and told Kyle that I didn't even remember seeing any lights. I was too focused on not loosing a child! :)
Post a Comment