Sunday, December 20, 2009
cry with me...
Here is Eli's homework book that he has been working so hard on all year. He is done with it, but as you can see it is ruined. It fell out of his backpack when he was running up to the school one day and into the street... then the snowplow picked it up and dumped it at the end of the school driveway. I went the next day asking the teacher if she had seen it, or the office, or the the other kindergarten teacher. No one had, and so I was driving off to head home. I look over before pulling on to the main road and there sitting in the snowbank is a hint of light blue (the color of the cover) Sure enough there it is... I am so sad because I won't be able to save it for him! I saved a couple pages, but I'm still sad.

oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry, but this makes me laugh a little! I think you will laugh reading it some day.?. You are so lucky to have found it. Ok, no, that is sad.
Sad! I'm crying with you. I guess it's good that Eli doesn't look too upset about it though.
That is sad. I would cry too. But at least you found some of it. :) That is kind of a small miracle really. Just have him do another. I'm sure he won't mind.
Post a Comment