Friday, May 29, 2009

Last one - the WORM!



I guess Nathan did this all the way across the floor the other day and we've been trying to get a video. This is just a short one, but you get the idea.

Tomorrow is Eli's birthday!! He will be 5 yrs old. I can't believe it. He is going to Chuck E Cheese with one of his cousins and he can't wait. Don't tell him, but he'll be getting a bike. Finally. Then the weekend after, we're going up to Rexburg for a wedding reception (Chris' niece) and then we're off to Bear Lake for a day or two camping. We've never been camping as a family before, and I'm kind of excited! Hopefully it won't take me 3 weeks to post those pictures.

6 comments:

hwangberg said...

That is just sooo cute and funny. It sonds like you guys are having a lot of fun. Where was that hike oyu went on? It looked awsome!

Adam and Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! How funny.

Carrie said...

That is seriously cool! He is human and he is dancer!!!

Angie said...

I love the worm... What a talented little guy! And Happy Birthday to Eli! I'm sure he'll enjoy his bike. Definitely post pictures of his first ride.

Sara said...

So funny, and thanks for the party. We all had a great time. Much better than our first attempt I must say. :) How was the wedding and camping?

Briana said...

Cute, cute! I missed seeing you too... oh I wish the timing were better. We were planning on going to Utah to be with Brett, family and friends for the weekend, but things don't always work out when someone special passes away.