just my rambling thoughts
Yayy! Congrats!! We will see you SOON! Love ya!
Congrats, that is great!
congratulations, mary! that's awesome!!!
YAYYYYYY!!! THat is sooooo awesome. Congrats girl. I knew you would. You were very pessimistic about it. Shame on you.
Woot! Woot! I am so proud of you! You deserve those initials!!!! Love you girl!
WooHoo is right! Way to go!
Grandma Speedie said "I knew she could do it."Me too. Way to go!Grandma wants to celebrate when you are in Chicago together.Great job. Love you Aunt Rae
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome! I cant wait to see you & Chris and the boys.
CONGRATS!
WOW!! Way to go!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yayy! Congrats!! We will see you SOON! Love ya!
Congrats, that is great!
congratulations, mary! that's awesome!!!
YAYYYYYY!!! THat is sooooo awesome. Congrats girl. I knew you would. You were very pessimistic about it. Shame on you.
Woot! Woot! I am so proud of you! You deserve those initials!!!! Love you girl!
WooHoo is right! Way to go!
Grandma Speedie said "I knew she could do it."
Me too. Way to go!
Grandma wants to celebrate when you are in Chicago together.
Great job.
Love you Aunt Rae
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome! I cant wait to see you & Chris and the boys.
CONGRATS!
WOW!! Way to go!
Post a Comment