Sunday, May 10, 2009

How long has it been?

Oh my... It has been weeks. Yes, I am still alive though I have my days where I wonder if I am or not. The last thing I blogged about was my test. No, I don't know how I did yet, but I'm thinking not well. The morning part was good, but the afternoon was really really hard. There isn't much I can do about it at this point but wait. So that's what I'm doing. waiting...

Today is Mothers Day and I just want to thank my Men/Boys for giving me a wonderful day. Couldn't have asked for better day (I guess I could have asked my headache to go away) but we won't go there. Work has kept my very busy lately and I love it, but I miss my boys at night. It's fun when I can look on the camera though and see they were having a good time with Daddy. Man they love pudding... LOL

1 comments:

chrissy said...

welcome back!

i love the post of your three boys, btw. so funny!