Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random thought before Friday

It dawned on me that Friday is laundry day so nothing is going to get clean on time... But that also means that I have to do a load of cold tomorrow or Thursday so that Eli's soccer uniform is clean and ready for Saturday morning.
Why was this not included in the list for PE preparation they print inside my manual? Do these people not realize I have a life???? They mention bringing a lunch, ear plugs and extra batteries for your calculator... but not to launder your childs uniform before the big game. Priorities PEOPLE!!!!
And yes, my brain is officially fried. (is it obvious??) ;)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Just bring me a load to do with the kids on Thursday, and I can do it for you. Why don't you go take a nap. You're making me tired just reading about your days. :)

Adam and Tiffany said...

Good luck girl!!!

Rae Speedie said...

Grandma and I wish you good luck on Friday. Keep us posted.

Hubba's Thoughts said...

You're funny!! Obviously a MAN wrote that manual! Good luck of Friday!! You guys are gonna do great!