But I just haven't had a moment to say hi. I have 75 blog posts on my Google Reader that I just haven't found a moment to read. I WILL get to them. Maybe next week... I haven't posted to my own blog (except for this one) and its just a quick one because I'm at work and I'm waiting for my documents to print. So quick run down on us...
-Its GORGEOUS outside this week, so during the day we'll be outside. Come find us. ;)
-Nathan continues to wake up at 6am. There are no words...
-At night I'm at work furiously trying to finish my project by Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I'm taking off because the PE is all day Friday. Lucky me! But it'll be over after that and thats all I care about!!
-Saturday is my hair appointment. I can't wait to sit in a chair for 2 1/2 hours rotting my brain with Vanity Fair magazine instead of the Civil Engineering Reference Manual.
-Chris has been a saint, never complaining when I need to leave the second he walks through the door
-I'm tired. Is it Saturday yet?
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss you Mary! Good luck with your test, I will see you on Thursday night right?
Yay! The test is on Friday! Best of luck to you. And read a "People" in the chair for me...
Post a Comment