Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting NERVOUS!!!

My exam is in 3 weeks. 3 weeks from today and I am seriously getting nervous. I feel like I have so much more to study! The main problem is now that I've started working, my evenings are gone. And I still have to find someone to lend me out their transportation manuals... and I have to find someone to watch my kids all day starting at 6:45 am... and I have to finish a trail project with plans, specs and estimate for work... the stress has only just begun. I feel bad when my husband asks what I'm planning to do and my answer is always work or study. I guess the study part will be over a few weeks and the trail project should be mostly finished by the end of the month, but still. April is the start of spring! You're supposed to get out and enjoy yourself. For now though, every spare hour I have is going to be spent busy. Oh, how I've enjoyed the last few months of relaxation and no stress. Why did it all have to pile on at once? I'm seriously going to have this pit in my stomach for the next 3 weeks.

Okay, deep breath. Its not going to be that bad. (...eeek!...)

2 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

I'm getting nervous and I'm not even taking the test!!! You guys will do great! Good luck with everything!

Sara said...

Call and tell me the date again and I'll be happy to take the boys if I can. What's two more kids?