Last night Chris took Eli fishing! Here are the 2 fish that Eli caught. Evidently Daddy only caught 1 fish, so Eli thought that was pretty neat. They didn't get home until almost 9:30 and the poor kid was dead on his feet, but they brought a pizza home so he had to have a slice. I think he almost fell asleep in his plate. Oh well. He had a blast.


(and I'm up to date on my blog) Hopefully it won't be another month before I stop by again.
6 comments:
Jake takes Tade fishing up at Black Hills and his fish look like minows compared to Eli's fish. Sweet catch.
That fish is impressive! How fun!
Wow, way to go Eli. That's impressive.
Where did they go? Just wondering, because I took my kids to Willow Pond in Murray last week and didn't get one nibble...I need a new spot.
Oh thats cool. I bet COle would love to do something like that. Our daddy isn't fisher though. (A Fisher of Men maybe but not of fish). Love the sweet potatoes pic. Don't worry. THe eating drama is like that in my home too.
So CUTE!! Pretty big fish... Nice job Eli!
Post a Comment