Friday, May 29, 2009

The poor little picked on one.

Sunday morning while I'm sleeping in...


I know big sisters like to dress up their little bros/sisters. I guess this is Eli's version of dressing up his brother... I can't tell whether they're Star Wars or Spiderman underwear...

Nathan did this one. I honestly thought his eyes were covered at first. He ran all the way across the kitchen to the garage door and I thought he was going to bang into it. He didn't thank goodness. And no, he doesn't usually have his pacifier. I just took his crib bumper pads out and now he can just reach in through the slats and get it whenever he likes. Darn it!

1 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! I'm loving the underwear on the head thing. Must be a Porter thing. Has Chris ever told you that's what we used to wear on our heads to play indoor basketball when we were young. Don't ask why.