AND COUNTING!!! We leave for Michigan tomorrow morning!!! Can't wait. Packing is an issue... I'm probably 50% finished, but its all the little things. Sunscreen, shampoo, snacks, airplane toys, etc. When I get home, I take the dog to the kennel and get home around 4pm. GNO starts at 7pm, and I figure I'll have to vacuum my car out (because of the dog hair from taking her to Ogden), make dinner, put the rest of the laundry away, vacuum downstairs, put the clothes actually IN to the suitcase, pack a carry on, lay out tomorrows clothes, I need kleenex for my purse, a ton of baby wipes, Nathan toys.. sorry. I've had this mental list for about a day and a half, so I'm writing it down for my own sake. You are welcome to stop reading.
Then me and the girls are going to Costa Vida for dinner, and to see the movie Mama Mia! with Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. They sing ABBA songs in it. ;) It looks wonderfully girly - so it works well for a girls night. I just hope I finish everything on my to do list before 7pm!!
See you tomorrow Michigan!!
(and I'll probably be on a blog break for a week and a half)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah but we get you in Michigan. Can't wait until tomorrow!
Aunt Rae
See you in about 5 days!!
We will miss you so much! Have fun and thanks for a great night out!
Facebook said it's your birthday today..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I hope you have a great one!
Have a great time with your family! We will miss you! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.
Post a Comment