Thursday, July 31, 2008

Photo shoot!!!!!

Well, we got back from vacation, and I'm embarrassed to say that my suitcases are STILL sitting in our living room. Its really bad. They're 80% empty, but there they sit. In my defense, I've been busy doing other things. On Tuesday, the boys had a photo shoot with Jenna Nelson down at Thanksgiving point. I was SO worried because Nathan didn't nap AT ALL that afternoon, and for a boy who is used to 2 1/2 hours - you can see my concern. I figured on the drive down he would zonk out. NOPE! Not my kid! It was probably just to spite me... oh well. As it turned out, he did fine, and I think Jenna got some great pictures. Here are a few samples. She sent me a couple sample sheets and I seriously want to buy all of them. I just have to figure out where I would put them, and what kind of frames to do so that I'm actually buying things that I will use... We all know I would *never* buy things I don't need... especially when the boys are involved. ;) Enjoy!!





4 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

Adorable, I love the legs one and Eli on top of Nathan. So cute.

Meredith said...

i love jenna! i booked a family shoot for fall! :)

chrissy said...

Mary, those pictures of your boys are adorable! She did a fantastic job!

Carrie said...

Wowzers! I dont want to be in your shoes. Knowing me I would probably convince my Mom that she needed some, so I could at least enjoy the ones I couldn't or convinced myself I couldnt get. LOL My faves are the B&W ones, it would be so cute to put those ones in their bedrooms. I've seen that in all the home deco mags, its HUGE!