...I guess. It was actually pretty fun. It was very freeing getting rid of so much stuff. We sold our desk, couches, cabinet, the dyson, the swing, and a bunch of other little things. Don't get me wrong, we still have a ton of stuff left, but the big things we'll sell online and the little stuff went to DI. Our garage is not clean yet, but it is on its way. Its much better than it was last night - thats for sure.
We had 2 neighbors who joined us and they had some fun things to sell. The LoveSac was one of the first things to go. ;) One of my neighbors has 2 girls and she brought a lot of girl toys, but they went pretty fast. I had to laugh at the people who said 'if you only had girl clothes/toys'... because there were several. I guess people who 'garage sale' have girls. who knew?? LOL!
Now that we're done, and I've had a chance to decompress, I am exhausted and don't feel great. Not that I'm sick or anything, but I think I was all go-go-go, and then I stopped and can't get back up again. I hit a serious wall. Hopefully I get over that quickly because I have a ton of stuff to clean up before Monday. The fun never ends.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
sounds like fun. wish i could have gotten some stuff together to bring up.
Post a Comment