Thursday, January 29, 2009

Walking

My little "tiny" baby is starting to walk. Ok, so this has been a month and a half process, but we're making progress!! Back in December he would do a step - fall, step - fall... I am claiming his first steps were Jan 2 when he actually walked 3-4 steps in a row and then fell. Am I wrong in this? Should I count Dec? Well he is doing better now, but he still won't walk but once or twice a day and usually not till after Daddy comes home. Maybe next month he'll try walking a little more often. He SERIOUSLY prefers to crawl and when you try to stand him up he refuses. He is such a man that way. ;) If you try to make him do something (ie. stand up, fold his arms, etc) he freaks out. I'm already strategically planning how to survive his teenage years. Anyway, so here is a video of our almost 16 month old walking. ::sniff:: ::sniff:: (and in case you're curious Eli started walking about this same age)


1 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! I love this little guy so much. It was good to see you strangers again today. Let's do it again soon. And I'll watch your boys while you study and take your test. I think it is awesome you are doing so.