Thursday, January 29, 2009
Attempt #2
So a couple years ago I made an attempt at taking the PE test. I did not do well... And even though I have quit my job, I'm still going to try and become a (licensed) professional civil engineer. I went down to Salt Lake tonight to study with a couple guys I used to work with who are taking it as well. Hello! Can we say LOST?? I haven't even thought about engineering since I quit and I'm trying to conjure up coefficients and density constants and equations that I used to have memorized. Man do I have a long way to go. So if I disappear for the next 3 months, I do apologize. I have to relearn 4 years each of school and work experience to pass this test. This agonizing 8 hour test that is the bane of my existence. Oh man, what am I getting myself into? Anyone want to offer to watch my kids starting at 6:30am on April 24th? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lets just have your boys spend the night at my house. We should have a couple of trial runs first so lets talk. You know I will girl how many times have you bailed me out! Good luck!
ha...love it...you rock...I'm game, though you probably have way more people who A. live closer than provo and B. Actually know your kids! but if they all fall through, let me know! =)
I'll watch them. Just drop them off at my house that morning. I'm right downtown! :) And unfortunately, I will STILL be downtown in April! And my final will be done by then!
Post a Comment