Then over the weekend, we were watching our friends dog as well. So we had 2 extra humans and 2 extra dogs. :) Actually not as scary as it sounds, but it was hectic. Well Erin had to get back and so we traded her and her daughter for three large males. Chris had a few of his mission buddies come and stay with us for a night as they headed up to Logan for a little day o' fun. They met a few other guys from their mission up there too so it was a mini-reunion. Me and the kids spent the day down in SL at Meres house and then went to Bretts parents house to hang out with his family for the rest of the afternoon (Brett was one of Chris' mission friends). Turns out Nathan doesn't love me as much as I thought. He took right to Bretts dad and seemed to prefer him to me. Oh well. I also found some more people who love the Biggest Loser as much as I do! So after that fun night my kids have inherited another set of Grandparents. :) As for our house, we've lost all our boarders, but our days will remain fun filled until after Tuesday. When is the next girls night out? I'm going to need it. LOL!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
BUSY!!!
So the last few weeks have been a little busy for us, but definitely this last week. My sister Erin was in town with Cecelia (who is Nathans age) and their dog Vicar. It was so fun to see them and spend some time with them. We tried to get out of the house and do things. Some days we succeeded better than others. We went down to the aquarium in Sandy which was fun and up to the Hill Airforce museum in Roy. Lots of big airplanes. Sorry, no pictures. All I have is this one from the aquarium day. Problem was once I took it, the batteries died... stupid camera.
Then over the weekend, we were watching our friends dog as well. So we had 2 extra humans and 2 extra dogs. :) Actually not as scary as it sounds, but it was hectic. Well Erin had to get back and so we traded her and her daughter for three large males. Chris had a few of his mission buddies come and stay with us for a night as they headed up to Logan for a little day o' fun. They met a few other guys from their mission up there too so it was a mini-reunion. Me and the kids spent the day down in SL at Meres house and then went to Bretts parents house to hang out with his family for the rest of the afternoon (Brett was one of Chris' mission friends). Turns out Nathan doesn't love me as much as I thought. He took right to Bretts dad and seemed to prefer him to me. Oh well. I also found some more people who love the Biggest Loser as much as I do! So after that fun night my kids have inherited another set of Grandparents. :) As for our house, we've lost all our boarders, but our days will remain fun filled until after Tuesday. When is the next girls night out? I'm going to need it. LOL!
Then over the weekend, we were watching our friends dog as well. So we had 2 extra humans and 2 extra dogs. :) Actually not as scary as it sounds, but it was hectic. Well Erin had to get back and so we traded her and her daughter for three large males. Chris had a few of his mission buddies come and stay with us for a night as they headed up to Logan for a little day o' fun. They met a few other guys from their mission up there too so it was a mini-reunion. Me and the kids spent the day down in SL at Meres house and then went to Bretts parents house to hang out with his family for the rest of the afternoon (Brett was one of Chris' mission friends). Turns out Nathan doesn't love me as much as I thought. He took right to Bretts dad and seemed to prefer him to me. Oh well. I also found some more people who love the Biggest Loser as much as I do! So after that fun night my kids have inherited another set of Grandparents. :) As for our house, we've lost all our boarders, but our days will remain fun filled until after Tuesday. When is the next girls night out? I'm going to need it. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment