Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chris made bread!!!

Look at my fabulous husband. He is always making fun things, and since we got a wheat grinder for Christmas - Chris tried it out! This was his first attempt at wheat bread. It was actually very good. We still have tons to learn about wheat and gluten and all that fun stuff... but we're getting there!! I guess I should try next. (we'll see)

2 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Hmmmmm, homemade bread! We have a wheat grinder and I love making bread for the kids.. It makes me feel like a good mom when they're getting all those healthy vitamins and stuff from the fresh ground wheat.. I have a great recipe for wheat bread if you want it... Gary even likes it!! Let me know.

The Life of MattnWin said...

I thought Matt was the only one who was excited about bread. He made our first loaf with our wheat grinder! They are such great homemakers! Should we go out and change the oil or something?? Nahh.