Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas #2

So I got a message this morning on the answering machine... (guess I had that music turned up a little too loud) Anyway it was from my next door neighbor asking if I wanted to buy 1/2 a pig!! We had already talked to him about 1/2 a cow which will come in a couple more weeks but his other guy bailed on him so he called me! He is headed down to the farm right now to pick it up and I am so excited!! Pork, sausage, ham, bacon... 80 lbs of meat at a fraction of the price. Fresh! Oh my goodness its like Christmas all over again. Jumping up and down over here! YEAH!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Saaaawwwwweeeet!

Sara said...

Was the bacon good? Chris was concerned it wasn't cured???

Amber said...

Hi Mary , this is Amber from book club. I have no other way to get ahold of Jenny, Sis. Dixon or Julie. Robyn thought we would meet at your house this Thurs. I am happy to host it this week too. Will you let me know what you know about it and maybe Julie's number or Jenn's new number? Thanks!! Hope to see you Thurs.!!

my e-mail is terraezeta@yahoo.com

Amber