
So I'm a few days late. I'm enjoying my vacation - alright?? Christmas was great. As you can see we have a white Christmas. It was just the 4 of us and I enjoyed every minute of it. The boys loved their toys and are playing with them even as I sit here typing. Eli got a remote control car from us, a dinosaur and sticky hands from Santa, and a scooter (similar to a Razor) from Grandma. He is in heaven. And Mom and Matt - yes those are the same Superman pajamas he got last year from you guys. He still wears them ALL the time.

Nathan got this ball twirling thing that is actually kind of cute and some magnet blocks. He didn't get into the whole tearing the wrapping paper, but once the toys were out of the box, he was having a great time. I guess he had fun pounding on the boxes too which was what he was doing in this picture.

And I got a wheat grinder!!! I'm so excited, but I'll admit I'm a little scared. Now I have no excuse not to make my own bread. I want to talk to some girls in my ward before I get too carried away and maybe have them come over and do it with me. I need a little hand holding... I also got my Veronica Mars seasons 1&2. YEAH!!! Here is our little mess when we were through with presents. I'd say we made out pretty good!
The rest of the day was made up of me cooking spinach triangles, pie, ham and sweet potatoes... etc while Chris and Eli were making this snowman. Unfortunately it started to snow the next day and the face got covered up. Oh well. I have to laugh, the mouth is a green bean from dinner... 
Anyway, overall we had a great time. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you had as good a holiday as we did. (and Kyle, yes those bacon mints were BY FAR the worst part of my holiday) ...thanks...

3 comments:
Oh, your Christmas sounds very merry. Your snowman is so cute. I absolutely love Christmas and I am sad that its over. It is so very exciting.
Weren't they just awful! He is so weird. Glad you had a good Christmas. It sounds relaxing. I'm sitting here in total chaos, trying to deny the fact I have work to do. :) You'll have to let me know if you like your wheat grinder. I've been in the market for one.
Tiffany and I went to Kandice's house and watched her make bread and rolls. It was fun.
Post a Comment