Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giggle monster

When people ask me if I'm liking being a stay at home mom, I always answer yes. Its true. My life has changed since I've gotten to spend this extra time with my kids. My house still isn't where I would like it to be, but they have been so much fun to be with. Little moments like yesterday (in this video) are the main reason for my answer in the affirmative. Nathan was supposed to be eating his lunch, but I guess he was done because he started throwing food over the side for the dog to eat. Usually I try to tell him to stop, but he was laughing so hard I figured a video would be better. ;) Unfortunately about 4 hours later he had a temp of 102° and was feeling a little less happy.

3 comments:

chrissy said...

What cute little giggles! I hope he's feeling better now.

Michelene said...

Kids laughter just brightens your day.

Sara said...

He is so cute, sorry to hear he was sick. We have all been sick too, which is why I haven't called you for a playdate. Canon just keeps begging me everyday. We hope to be better soon. :) Hope you guys are better also.