
Eli is already begging to go ride his sled down the hill at the park. Mind you there is only 1/4" of white stuff on the ground so far and my guess is that it'll be gone by this time tomorrow... This is going to be a seriously long winter. But I'm excited for Christmas at least. Erin is going to be out here and... Erin, Eli is already asking when you're going to get here. :) I feel like there is still so much to do!! I have to send some things - I really better get a move on and I have Christmas cards to mail (if you've moved - let me know). Eli is usually my easy one to buy for, but this year I just don't know what to get him! We got him some pajamas and a dinosaur, but I'm at a loss as to what else. I guess thats probably all he needs. I would like to shift it so that Santa brings only one toy so he doesn't expect a ton of things every year. He is young enough its probably a good time to start. Mommy and Daddy got Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas... which we opened like 6 weeks ago. ;) Excuse our messy family room (and me in my pajamas). This is the family band - ok, so Eli is usually replaced with Chris but someone had to take a picture.

Eli playin' the drums

Nathan playing the drums too.

3 comments:
Hey there, last weekend was the JUB Christmsa party and I missed having you around! I hope you're having a great holiday season!! Merry Christmas!
Isn't the weather awesome for December? Well, except for the last few days... It's been so nice being able to still walk everywhere, cause I'm not about to attempt to push a double stroller through snow.
I love the pics of the kids and the drums :)
I love it! This is how I imagine you....at home reading or playing the guitar in you pajamas. Nothing could get better than that!
Post a Comment