8 TV shows I LOVE to Watch:
1. Veronica Mars
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The Office
4. Reaper
5. Eli Stone
6. Men in Trees
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. Desperate Housewives
8 places I LOVE to eat:
1. Ruby River
2. Cracker Barrel
3. that Italian restaurant in MD... Meredith help me out with the bread and the olive oil
4. Costa Vida
5. Chop Stix
6. Market Street Grill
7. Training Table
8. Papa Johns (at home)
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to Sills for breakfast with Chris' parents
2. Found out Nathan has a double ear infection (and is 21 lbs)
3. Went to Eli's soccer game only to find out my limits as a parent
4. Spent a lot of money buying winter clothes because Eli had nothing
5. Picked apples from the branches that had been cut off our apple tree
6. Laughed when I realized that we weren't the only ones who watched Kimbo Slice
7. Brushed Elis teeth without him crying for the first time in weeks
8. I went to bed at 9. It had been a long day
8 things I look FORWARD to:
1. Watching my boys grow into men
2. Going back to work
3. Being financially stable... no debt... lots of reserve... no worries
4. Being food storage competent (have 1 yr and USE it)
5. Spring and warmer weather
6. Nathan waking up. He almost always has a smile on his face
7. Eli learning how to read
8. Going to sleep every night. :)
8 things I love about FALL...
1. That spring will come back eventually?
2. That somewhere in the world, the trees are turning beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow and staying that way for more than a weekend
3. General Conference
4. Nathans birthday and Chris' birthday
5. Thanksgiving
6. ok, I can't think of 8 things... I really don't love fall. Its the time that it gets cold and all the swimming pools close. LOL!
8 Things on my WISHLIST:
1. A wheat grinder!!!!!!!
2. For my boys to make good choices throughout their life
3. that Nathan would sleep 12 hours at night instead of 10 (yes, I'm greedy)
4. a room dedicated ONLY to food storage
5. paying off the house would be nice
6. that I could eat anything and it wouldn't be added to my hips
7. for our garage to be cleaned out before the snow starts.
8. more time to catch up on my tv shows (may be linked to #3)
8 People I'm taggin...
1. Anyone reading this
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi-
I was googling food storage and your blog came up because you mentioned it in your post.
Anyway, if you ever need food storage tips or recipes, feel free to check out our blog! It's full of things that can help you get started.
Good luck... I wish I had a whole room for food storage, too!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
I don't know how to play tag.
Do I need a blog or what?
Aunt Rae
I'm onna do it! My first tag--I'm so excited!
HAHA! I have a wheat grinder and you don't! ...of course you have wheat and I don't...
Post a Comment