Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm going to re-emerge

Well, I'm going to take my nose out of the books I've been reading and reemerge... I think. The reason I say "think" is that I thought I would be done after I finished the small portion of Midnight Sun - but all that did was fuel me to reread Twilight where she had left off trying harder to imagine Edwards thoughts in all of that. Dang... if she could have just gotten to the part in the meadow. Thats the part I wanted to really see through his eyes. Click Here if you want to read the first few chapters of Midnight Sun (from her website - not pirated)

So my last week was as follows... I started last Friday night and finished Twilight and New Moon by Sunday night. I started Eclipse Monday night and finished Tuesday night at which point I picked up Breaking dawn and finished Thursday morning. Then I read Midnight Sun Thursday evening into this morning. I don't even want to count how many pages that was and how many hours I spent. Can I just say that I LOVED these books?? Breaking Dawn was by far the best because it seems thats when everything happened!! Everything I wanted to happen and didn't want to happen... everything I could imagine happening and didn't have a freakin clue... I seriously want to reread that one a little slower. I feel like by that point there was so much going on, I was just reading too quick just to find out what would happen next. I'm sure I missed a ton. I would like to wait a month or so to try and recover from what little sleep i've been getting, but we'll see if my will power is strong enough for that. ;)

For now, I'm going to be excited along with the rest of the country at the movie. ::sigh:: Here is the link to the movie trailer... I couldn't find it on youtube. http://www.twilightthemovie.com/
I always pictured Edward a little more broad and with a square jaw for some reason. Oh well. If its mildly entertaining (which it looks to be) I'll be happy.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Mary I Love you! Seriously! You are so cool! I envy you, there is no way I could read and finish all those books in a week. My kids just would'nt let me. Darn them!