Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mary, Mary, quite contrary how does your garden grow?

with tomatoes, and peppers and peas and beans... and a pumpkin thrown in between


It's done!! I was convinced it wasn't going to happen this year, but thanks to a friend who tilled my garden for me - it was easier than I thought. Thank you SO much Matt!!
So I've got like 8 tomato plants (amish, early girl and beefmaster), 4 green peppers, 5 peas, 5 green beans, 4 banana peppers, 4 jalapenos, 2 cucumbers and a pumpkin. I've also got some basil, oregano and cliantro. I'd like to find some rosemary, but I haven't found any as of yet. They've all been sold out. Can't wait for my little garden to fill in with vegetables. Vegetables - not weeds please.

4 comments:

Rae Speedie said...

I love it. I always loved out garden at home. Veges just taste better when you just have to go in the back yard and pick them....

Carrie said...

yEA! yoU DID IT!!!

Erica said...

Yeah I was so glad that it was ok that I sent Matt around the corner that day to do yours after he did mine. Nice to have friends that just jump up and do that. :) Looks good babe!

Angie said...

Oh, and I need your email address... We just made our blog private.