


Check out this cake that Chris and Aunt Sara made! This thing was awesome!! His birthday was 'Robot' themed. Him and Nathan walk around the house going "I am a Robot" in a very robotic voice. It's hilarious. So... he got robots!!


Happy Birthday Eli. I can't believe that you are 6 yrs old. You are such an amazing little boy and have such a sweet little spirit. You've done so well in kindergarten this year (that'll be the next post) and have learned so much. It's like you just soak it all up and are eager for more. The same is true with the gospel. You are so excited for family night and spending that time together. I hope you will always treat your brother the way you do now. It makes me so proud to watch the two of you interact. You watch after him and keep him safe, and are always giving each other hugs and kisses. My favorite times are when you help him pray. Keep being yourself and nothing can stop you. I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment