Oh yeah, this one's a keeper...
And I was mean and made the kids sit. Eli has a 5k in a couple weeks for his elementary school, so he'll get to walk for that one. I just walked most of it since I was pushing both kids and came in at about 41 minutes. Chris jogged and he said his time was about 30 minutes. Maybe we'll try it again when it's not so cold!! LOL!

3 comments:
That's awesome that you did a 5k, walking or jogging! Looks like it was fun despite the cold. Oh, and I LOVE your hair! Love the color, love the cut, LOVE it.
41 minutes for walking is great especially pushing 60+ lbs! You'll be running and beating Chris in no time. Nothing like a healthy competition to keep the marriage alive!
Way to go Mary! Did I know you were going to do that?
Post a Comment