My baby started school (officially) today. He was so excited. This was actually a fun day for him. We went walking and he got to play at the park, he had a dentist appt this morning - which is what he wants to be when he grows up, AND he got to go to kindergarten for the first time. I know, I am an awesome Mom and just happened to plan that... (not!)



Doesn't he look so excited????? Wow, contain it a little Eli... ;) So lets see, its 2:55 and what did I get done while he was away and Nathan was sleeping...
-mopped the kitchen floor
-mopped the downstairs bathroom floor
-cleaned the downstairs bathroom
-put away the laundry
-took a shower
-blogged
And no, I will not be this productive every day. My sister is coming up to stay with me tonight, so I had to make sure everything was ready.
4 comments:
Madi started Kindergarten too... She loves it!! The first couple days I got a lot done, but it's gone down hill from there. Oh well.....
Aww, he is so cute with his little backpack! And yes, I love his enthusiasm!! Way to be productive... Take a nap; you're making me tired. ;) Oh, and i loved your ped-egg post... Hilarious!
So cute! I can't believe he is Kindergarten already! He looks so grown up with his backpack. :)
Grandma Speedie has been waiting for "First Day of School" photos.
Thank you.
Post a Comment