I went to the open house they had for this new interchange and I am seriously excited! They're constructing a brand new road from Fort Lane to Flint Street called 750 South. The new interchange will be on this road. Its through the fields just south of Kings to Flint Street (obviously) just north of 900 South. But our bridge is officially gone. I drove past it today and it was already closed. Not that I use it all that often, but its the bridge to get into Kaysville - like if you were driving past Doug and Emmys going to Dairy Queen. Its closed forever and come Monday morning it will not even exist. Too bad it'll be 18 months to 2 years before this baby is open.
Here is UDOTs website for the project. You can take the survey for it to let them know your concerns or how you use the area. http://www.udot.utah.gov/laytoninterchange/home.aspx
I signed up for the email updates (they come from my company). They tell me when I need to stay HOME!
Just a warning though, they're narrowing up the freeway in the evenings and closing it at night from 11-4am. I am just going to avoid I-15 at all costs this weekend and call it good.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment