-This is probably my grossest post to date. Sorry about that.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
My own ped egg testimonial
So my feet are disgusting. Have been since high school and probably before that. When we were in Chicago, a bunch of us were watching Billy Mays and we were talking about the Ped Egg. They all said that it worked, but I had my doubts. I mean, seriously... that stuff started as "As Seen on TV". Well, when we got back I kept thinking about it and FINALLY ordered one on Amazon. I spent 2 hours yesterday scraping away my feet with this little mini cheese grater shaped like a cadbury easter egg. I did take before shots, but I am going to spare you because someone might be reading this while eating. (and yes, they were that bad) Holy crap this thing works. These shots weren't even taken right after I finished and lotioned and all that. It was about an hour (and one trip to work) later. Not bad - eh? They aren't 'perfect' yet as it was only my first time but if I keep it up through the winter, by next sandal season next spring I am going to have... well, still ugly... but dead skin free feet!! Yeah!! LOL!
-This is probably my grossest post to date. Sorry about that.

-This is probably my grossest post to date. Sorry about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the post! I've always wondered if they worked too.. I'll have to go buy one for myself!! Have a great day!
Glad my feet aren't as nasty as yours..but the only thing that grossed me out was you calling it a cheese grater...picturing putting a cheese grater to my feet doesn't sound very fun.
You are too funny! I love mine also but my feet didn't turn out as nice as yours. I think mine are too bad. I'm going to have to break down and get a pedicure I think- somewhere far away where I know no one. :)
Post a Comment