We didn't do much, but we went out to eat at a Mongolian BBQ place and came home to eat cupcakes that Eli and I made in the afternoon. As you can see, we all got candles in our cupcakes and we ended up singing to both Chris AND Eli... I swear to you, the kid loves birthdays. 
Sorry honey, I just had to share this gem... Can't tell whether this guy is the 32 year old or the 4 yr old in the family. You decide. ;)

And the happiest one of all. Nathan enjoyed a cupcake as well and loved every bite. Too bad he still woke up at 5am this morning. ugh.

2 comments:
ha ha!! Vite...Mary you were just destined to be surrounded by little boys the rest of your life...and there's nothing wrong with that! They'll keep you young! =)
Aww, Happy Birthday Chris! We love you guys!
Post a Comment