You reach a point where "tired" becomes a word that doesn't mean anything any more. Nathan has gotten up at 5:45 every morning this week. I've tried to go to bed a little earlier, but its never been before 10:30 unfortunately... and with as long as it takes me to fall asleep - lets just say 5:45 comes very very early. I think the worst part of it is that he is ready for his first nap by 9:30 or so and sleeps the rest of the morning which in turn throws off his afternoon nap. Its a vicious circle!! Oh well, I guess there isn't much I can do but don't worry about calling me early in the morning.
I'm up.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahh that stinks Mary! So sorry, hopefully it will get better soon!
I feel your pain. Ashlyn's internal alarm clock is to get up at 5:00AM on the dot for the past 2 weeks since she has been sick. Still trying to figure out how to wind that clock back to 6 or 7. :)
Post a Comment