My guess is you likehim more because he's your age!! People forget...Edward is only 17. If you, at 29, thought a 17 yar old was hot, I'd be a little worried about you.
Ha ha ha, I agree! That guy playing Edward is 22 in real life. And the guy that plays James is 26. He was also the bad guy on the WB teen drama series THE OC. Anyway. I get to see Twilight tomorrow! Can't wait.
2 comments:
My guess is you likehim more because he's your age!! People forget...Edward is only 17. If you, at 29, thought a 17 yar old was hot, I'd be a little worried about you.
Ha ha ha, I agree! That guy playing Edward is 22 in real life. And the guy that plays James is 26. He was also the bad guy on the WB teen drama series THE OC. Anyway. I get to see Twilight tomorrow! Can't wait.
Post a Comment