Yesterday Nathan was playing behind the couch and face planted on to the fireplace. Good times! He was bleeding and screaming, and his gums were all bleeding and I noticed his tooth was NOT where it was supposed to be. So I took him to the dentist and they said he is fine for now - we'll just have to wait and see. He is going to have ugly crooked teeth until his permanent ones come in... which for our family seem to be in the 6-7 yr old range.
My poor baby is just fine, and you'd never know he hurt himself except that when he eats he says 'hurt' 'hurt'

..pardon the junk on his mouth. So the left front tooth got shoved back and up and the right front tooth got chipped.

yeah, these were all straight 24 hours ago...

At least he is happy and healthy. He was hurting yesterday, and last night he had to figure out how to sleep without the pacifier, but I think he is going to be alright in the end. phew! Kids rebound faster than Moms I think...
3 comments:
SAD!!! Poor little guy. Glad he's feeling better!
Awww. Poor little guy. I'm so sorry and yes, Mom's are far more hurt than the victim themselves. Ambi did this same thing when she was 4. We made the mistake of pulling it out because the dentist said the root was almost gone. Nope...poor kid was traumatized! I highly recommend just leaving them be. :) Thanks again for all your help the other day. You are awesome!
He is so stinking cute. I loved that when we went to the bookstore he started crunching that tootsie pop and I said, "Dude doesn't that hurt your owie?" He said, "No it's yummy." LOL
Post a Comment