So I picked up Eli from kindergarten today and on the way home he was talking to himself. I kind of shake my head and ask what he's saying. He says that he wants the sun to come back on him and not Nathan. He says the sun keeps moving. So I explain how the sun stays still and as the car moves on the road the sun will switch places. Anyway the rest of our conversation went something like this:
Eli: Well, keep driving straight because Nathan is in the shade
Mom: Why do you want the sun on you? Don't you get hot?
Eli: Yes, but if the sun is on me, it's not on him so he can stay cool
Mom: You want to be hot so Nathan can stay cool?
Eli: Yeah, I just want him to always be comfortable
My little boy is such a sweetheart. I hope he never changes.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so sweet!! Good for him and lucky you!
Sounds just like Eli. He is a sweetheart. Hopefully he'll rub off on Canon and not the other way around! :)
What a sweetie Mary. It is because he has such a sweet mom. :)
Ok maybe I am evil but this won't last. ;)~ LOL it is sweet though that you blogged because when he gets in trouble later on for tormenting this brother you can show him that at one time he wanted his brother to be comfortable.
Oh that is adorable!! What a little darling. It is so important to record those things. I am so glad you did.
that's really sweet of him!
Post a Comment