But the drive to work was just too great. ;) I actually don't know what is possessing me to go through with this, but I am going to go back to work. Just temporarily and just at night. I'll go in after Chris gets home from work - not doing the daycare thing anymore! My office is probably the only place in the country that has too much work and I offered to help them out during their 'crisis'.
My boss called me up just to make sure I still wanted to do it, and he said they have a project working out of our Kaysville office that I can just run with. Its sick, but hearing about working in Inroads and Microstation... doing vertical alignments, plans, estimates, it makes me want to be involved. I don't miss the work when I compare it to taking care of my kids but if I get to be with my kids all day and then do that as well? I don't know, its hard to say no. Plus I've spent 6 years with this company and feel a sense of loyalty or something with them. I just want to help out any way I can. Anyway, it'll still be a couple weeks before I go back in, but I am excited!!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They just keep reelin' you back in! :) You are awesome to help them out- I know that it has been super crazy there lately! (I felt similar when I stopped teaching. I still feel a pull to teach the older Lyvia gets...) have fun!
Hey I blog stalked and found you. I work two nights and week and saturday mornings with a kid, so go you. What kind of work do you do?
...and the extra cash can't hurt!
I think it sounds like a great opportunity. You won't have to worry about your kids being taken care of, cuz they'll be with Daddy. And you get a little time apart from just being Mommy ALL DAY LONG. I hope it works out for you!
Post a Comment