Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things I am thankful for

One for every day of the month of November... or 30 in all.

I am thankful for my husband who puts up with me and my craziness
I am thankful for Eli and his love of learning
I am thankful for Nathan for his constant hugs and kisses
I am even thankful for my dog Sadie because she is so sweet
I am thankful for the gospel that makes me happy
I am thankful that we have a house to live in
I am thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with my kids
I am thankful that we are all healthy (in general and at the moment)
I am thankful for great friends who get me off my butt
I am thankful for challenges to make me stronger and help me see the other side of things
I am thankful for talents whether I admit to them or not
I am thankful that technology allows me to stay close(-er) to family and friends even when we are thousands of miles away
I am thankful for people I can count on no matter what
I am thankful to be able to pay all our bills and a husband who works hard to make that so.
I am thankful for my stake to remind me what I need to be doing.
I am thankful for moments alone when I can think and clear my head.
I am thankful that I have a job, and especially that I don't have to go in at the moment. It's a pretty awesome set up.
I am thankful for differences in others - whether its culture or point of view. I just love how we can learn from each other
I am thankful for the kindness of strangers
I am thankful for my education. I wasn't a fan when I was going through it, but I see the importance.
(the last 10 will be silly)
I am thankful for DVRs
I am thankful for friends who love to stay up until midnight with me to watch fun movies - even if I don't get to sit with all of them (we missed you Erica!)
I am thankful to Grandmas who teach me spinach triangles and shortbread...
I am thankful for Clorox wipes
I am thankful for girls night out (and a husband who stays home with the kids on said night)
I am thankful for sleep! although I never find enough of it
I am thankful for dark chocolate in all its forms
I am thankful for music that makes me want to dance (that counts as exercise - right??)
I am thankful for pacifiers that make naptime a breeze
I am thankful for wolfpacks. 'nuff said

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! Especially the last 10. I am thankful for you and our friendship. You are amazing and I MUST have your spinich triangles recipe.....they are AMAZING!!! Love you!

Sara said...

I am also thankful for Grandma's that teach you such yummy recipes! :)