Nathan had his 2nd birthday yesterday. What a sweet boy he is. He had his doctors appt yesterday. He is 10% for height, 40% for weight and 95% for head. Yeah, that sounds about right. He has just recently started his tantrum phase, but I'll admit he hasn't been too terrible. I'm sure it will come. He still isn't much of a talker. I mean he babbles in his own speech, but doesn't say too many coherent words. Maybe a dozen or so. He does know body parts thought, and animal noises. He loves to play outside, get hugs from Eli, pet the dog (or ride her), play T-ball, soccer with his brother, climb on just about anything, make car noises when driving his cars, eat, and unfortunately watch tv. He is usually well behaved, but watch out when he doesn't get his way... It can get ugly. :) I just love my little man.
Here he is a two weeks old

One year

So anyway, yesterday Eli had a soccer game in the morning, so after that we all went out to lunch. Nathan needed a nap afterwards, but after the nap we took a trip to Chuck E Cheese to play some games. We had a cup full of leftover tokens from Eli's birthday, so it was a nice, fun and free afternoon. :) I'm not supposed to say, but Chris made this fire engine cake for Eli. I thought he did an awesome job. We don't own any cake decorating supplies, so for just a knife, I think he did pretty good. Nathan loves cars and trucks. A true BOY.


Ah yes, sticking his fingers in the cake. There was red frosting EVERYWHERE when he was finished.

Hmm... notice the different shirt...

And this is one of the toys he got. Its a Megablocks Tiny truck something or other. You can set up different tracks and even the case breaks apart and becomes part of the track. I thought it was kind of cute. The boys had fun - so thats what was important.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!
6 comments:
He's two already! Where did that go? He should still be a baby right? I love the cake. Chris, you are awesome. It looks so good. Give Nathan a big hug from us and hopefully when we are well we can see you again soon.
Happy Bday Nathan! WOW. Chris is a good dad. How cute. I am amazed he made that cake. What a cool dad.
Two?! What? Well, happy birthday to Nathan! Looks like you guys had a good time, and Nathan is so cute. I love the cake... Nice job Chris!
What a fun Birthday! I love that you ratted out Chris. lol he did a great job. Cute pictures!
Your kids are so dang cute. And congrats to Chris on the Cake, he did a great job! We need to do another temple session...make it a yearly tradition! =)
Wow the big twos.
Happy Birthday to Nathan from Aunt Rae and Grandma Speedie.
And Chris did a great job on the cake.
Grandma said it's just like the ones on Ace of Cakes.
Post a Comment