Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sickness is FUN!

We're fine now, but over the weekend the kids had a bit of the runs. So much fun - let me tell you. Nathan with his red bottom that was so raw it was bleeding 1/2 the time... but I just set out the other 1/2 of a ream of diapers realizing that we went through about 75 diapers since Friday night. 4 days - 75 diapers. And yesterday hardly counts because he was already starting to get better. How much do diapers cost again...??? Well looks like I'll be headed to Costco this weekend. (sob)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

oooh I am sorry, I am glad they are better now. I love huggies as you know but went to cheap diapers to tighten the belt on the budget. After all they just mess in em anyhow! :)

chrissy said...

ew, yuck. not fun at all. but i don't know about you, i'd rather change a million runny diapers than deal with throw up any day. but still, 75 diapers? 75?!?! WOW! That's not fun on the budget.

Sara said...

Wow, Mary that is a ton on diapers! I am glad ya'll are better now. :) Call us sometime to play.

Sara said...

Wow, Mary that is a ton on diapers! I am glad ya'll are better now. :) Call us sometime to play.